About point2point

This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far point2point has created 5 blog entries.

Three eCommerce Words of The Day: Omni-channel, Retail Ecosystem and Digital Transformation

By |2019-02-28T13:30:54-05:00February 28th, 2019|Global Commerce|

As online shopping has boomed, e-commerce retail has evolved. New businesses have emerged to provide services and solutions to retailers selling directly to consumers on websites and online marketplaces. As a result, buzzwords such as omni-channel, retail ecosystem and digital transformation have been coined to explain new directions and developments in the industry. James [...]

Delivery Is A Differentiator

By |2018-11-09T16:36:55-05:00June 25th, 2018|Global Commerce|

Some say that online commerce is still in its infancy. However, you wouldn’t think so, being amongst over 10,000 attendees teeming within Chicago’s McCormick Place during this year’s Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibit (IRCE). In attendance was eTailing Group’s Lauren Freedman, an industry leader with over 25 years of experience in retail strategy consulting, [...]

Are You a 1%’er?

By |2018-11-09T16:12:07-05:00May 30th, 2018|Global Commerce|

It’s truly great to be a 1%'er. You’re doing things right if you’re part of the 1% of U.S. businesses conducting cross-border eCommerce, especially considering that e-retail revenues are projected to grow to 4.88 trillion US dollars by 2021, according to data from Statista.com. So what’s holding the other 99% of U.S. businesses back? [...]

Point2Point Global: We’re Not the Same Old Ship

By |2018-06-20T13:28:58-05:00May 30th, 2018|News|

It’s launch day for Point2Point Global! We’ve assembled a world-class team of experts in cross-border shipping to bring you innovative shipping options tailored to the unique needs of publishers, agencies, advertisers and eCommerce retailers. Point2Point Global is improving the way international mail and parcel delivery gets done. This means enabling you to utilize and [...]

Time to Go Global

By |2018-11-09T16:14:06-05:00May 18th, 2018|Global Commerce, Technology Trends|

Want to jump into in the Global sandbox? It’s pretty fun in here, we must admit, and today there’s lots of room to play when it comes to global eCommerce. Specifically, cross-border transactions. If you take a look at numbers from the latest report by Elliot CEO, Sergio Villaseñor, titled Cross Border Ecommerce: The [...]